An example of their June/July issue:
Mountain Bike for Her: Issue 7 – June/July 2015Posted on June 3, 2015 by MTB 4 Her • 2 Comments
With Issue 7, we embark on our second year of publication and we’re looking forward to the adventure!
Our writers are also getting more personal with us. Tracey Croke shares how mountain biking helps her maintain her mobility and Kat Glover reflects on how going for a ride helps her deal with imminent loss. We also have another great article from Jim Barron on maintaining the attack/ready position to help us hone our skills! Regular event coverage can be boring, so we decided to look for the weird, wonderful and wacky at the 2015 Sea Otter! And we found it…
Articles in Issue 7 include:
- Inspiration: Finding My Mountain Bike Groove
- Self-Awareness: Flip the Switch to Beast Mode
- Profile: Pump It Up! Micayla Gatto Talks Pump Tracks
- Tips: The Attack Position
- Training: Making the Most Out of Training
- Reflection: Coping with Loss By Hitting the Trails
- Etiquette: We Could All Use More Friends
- Events: The Weird, The Wonderful and the Wacky: The 2015 Sea Otter Classic
To participate or exhibit at this year's GGR Rocktober event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to get in front of the largest all female mountain bike club in the US! GGR!